Dear Blog,
I'm sorry if once again I've been ignoring you for 2days max. While you're continually vying for my attention with your orange logo in my bookmarks bar, I nevertheless, just stared at it and clicked my mouse pointer on the tab beside you. But I wouldn't want to delay this one: telling you that finally,
Anj got me the lace reserve jacket I was eyeing for at Forever21's website months ago and she's finally bringing it back here PLUS it's on sale so I got it for a fraction of it's original price.had it for $18.44 with tax and shipping charges. that's P866.68.It used to be $22 exclusive of shipping and tax charges y'know. Yea, Hello good buy.
I have many things to tell you and myriad of things to share(does 2batches of online buys ring a bell?) but Mr. Lazy visited once more and you know I can't help it but to let him in again, like I always do. I know, I know, he'll really stay for quite sometime again and I wouldn't have any time for you anymore not until next week or worse, 2weeks after. I have two things to actually tell you right now, one(the thing which I've almost forgotten) is about Rey Mysterio and how he really proves "Looks are deceiving." The 2nd one is that, finally, I realized that many people are sharing my sentiments about our nonsense, present and corrupt President who is continually changing and eradicating the significance of our history for changing Holiday days, which I really think,is SUPER STUPID and ridiculous. I know, she's doing a favor for a straight weekend, but it's stupid to change a historical date. What? Does she think it's like just changing a celebration date for a birthday? For crying out loud, it is HISTORY we're talking about for heroes' sake!!! HIS-TO-RY!!!
What did you say?
Yes, yes. I'm really thankful Mrs. Noggin has a massive storage this month I guess, that's why I wasn't able to forget the 1st one I could've shared to you 2 days ago.Right. I'm very aware that like before, I might once again forget things I've wanted to blab because I forget to talk to you. errr, yea, I know that I've promised my commitment to you before this blog was born. I'm sorry I've forgotten that and didn't become a good partner. But maybe, I'll ask for an indefinite leave for now from you because, really, I had to cater Mr. Lazy's needs...and he's calling me now.
I hope you'd understand and be as considerate as ever as you've always been.
Much secret and blabber,
P.S I've just read there's this boy who was suspended for wearing his rosary. I'd share it to you next time. Okey?Gotta bounce now. Mr. Lazy's shout is getting louder.


Thursday, June 03, 2010
zarahbabe



Posted in:
0 hollas:
Post a Comment