Monday, May 31, 2010

Would you rather..



Photobucket
RULES:
1) Copy this picture and put it into your own post
2) Answer all the questions
3) Tag as many people as you like
4) Tell them that you've tagged them
5) See what they answered!

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?*
- Be extremely intelligent


Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
-Go without washing my hair for a year

Be Rich or Famous?
- either or both. I got same answer with the one whom I've got this tag game from-Em.  It's both or either since if I'd be rich, I'll be famous for being rich. If I'll be famous, I'll eventually get rich for being famous through guestings, interviews,ads etc.:-)



Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
- Def SHOE collection. I'm not a make up person much.

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
- I want both.haha. I dance but I wana be better.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
- Desert Island. Experiencing heat here is too much,thank you very much. What more if I'm in the Desert?

Have a Computer or a TV?
- Computer. Can watch tv shows in my computer. (What I always do.haha)

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
- neither

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
- Mug. More is better.

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
- Bunch of Flowers.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
- Both!Both!Both!

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
- Stilettos.Yehey killer heels!

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
- Neither. I'm an Edward Cullen lover(but it's the Edward from the book)

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
-FAIRY!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
- cup of tea

Pink nails or Blue nails?
- If you asked me before, prolly pink.but now, Blue.

Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
- Neither. I don't want constant weather.haha

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?

- BOTH.selfish.haha
Be kind or funny?
- Kindly Funny. lol. okay be funny.

Eat Sweets or Cake?
- Sweets.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
- Snake.done it couple of times.

Wear a neclace or a ring?

- Depends. But mostly, a ring.

Laugh or Smile?
- Smile

Be hated or be a hater?
- Be HATED. Been there anyway.lol

Wear Pearls or Beads?
- depends on the occasion.

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
- NONE.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
- Lots of Money and few friends.

Love or be loved?
- Both!

Everyone is Tagged. Feel free to pm me the link once you've reposted this. :-)

Photobucket

1 hollas:

Emmaleigh said...

thank you for doing the tag game ;) and followed you back as well ;)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review