I've always loved the beat of the song "That's not my name" by the Tingtings and I can't help but remember the names I was mistakenly called when I belt out this tune. "Darling", "Darly","Darilee" "Dareen" etc.I'm sure everybody underwent a misspelled or mispronounced name in their entire existence. Either it is their
first name or their surname because there's just simply somebody who can't get it right at their first try of addressing you with the name given on your birth certificate. ;-) I could've blogged this 7days ago but no net connection for me so delayed again. Two packages arrived for me last September first. But not even one got my complete name right, one has my missing first name and the 2nd has my surname murdered. Oh well :-) that's life
first name or their surname because there's just simply somebody who can't get it right at their first try of addressing you with the name given on your birth certificate. ;-) I could've blogged this 7days ago but no net connection for me so delayed again. Two packages arrived for me last September first. But not even one got my complete name right, one has my missing first name and the 2nd has my surname murdered. Oh well :-) that's life
It's Darlene Zarah Bayani,


Tuesday, September 07, 2010
zarahbabe

Posted in:
7 hollas:
wow.. u have ur own apartment? cool! :-)
and I can read your celphone number as well. lol! i'll save it and contact u someday. :-)
Thank's for pointing it out. Changed it now.lol... Care to revel yourself or something?
Hahah funny ah.
so u really did get rid of "hidden evidences." hahaha! good thing that I was quick enough to at least save such valuable info. lol! :-)
lol typo. *reveal... Who're you>?
@Herecho - Derecho? Echo! Funny pa?haha... Nice to see yah.
:-)
Post a Comment