Monday, May 24, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends(09/09/08)

Woke up this morning...getting hyped for the motorcade and knew i wasn't at all energized. But i love the feeling of the gush of september breeze against my face this morning. It brought sweet memories and a reminder of the coming ho-ho season,that I'm really ready to begin with, and an unavoidable lullaby.oh how I love these horizon except that the start of September wasn't great, no, that's an understatement, make it WORSE!!! and so were the rest of the days.
It's only since last night or the other night, that things came oddly back to normal, or so i thought.i still am clueless anyway... Constant jeepney trips made me think a lot, as so the birth of this blog, too bad there are more raw stuffs that hadn't got the chance to be spoken, or typed in this manner, since i was too lazy to type while those thoughts were still in mind or i cant find any table napkin, big leaf,receipts or a scratch paper to write it on. And it sucks, i remembered how it used to be, before i got too awfully lazy to even write and find something to write on.

Those table napkins where I would occasionally write my poems, or those leaves and receipts where I doodle my one liners.hha...I miss those trashes where it really makes me feel like a real writer.


Like a speaker once said, always bring a journal to write on,since you might not now when your ideas would pop out and vanish, and so far, that is almost, always the case. BUt it would be quite odd to write while your'e in a PUJ don't you think? Not unless you wear those glasses, with stacks of books in your lap and bulging braces, think geek (but someone aawfully matches this description.lmao)haha...and when i get home, those ideas, would never be placed into production anymore.haha.because sometimes when im already willing to blog it, i have the thought, but i already don't have the exact and right words to make it perfect and that sucks. Writing and rewriting it over and over again

yet it would still end up deleted and be considered nothing but a rubbish, poppycock and drivel piece constructed by an unorganized thought.

ow, im so haappy that after the 1st, which was 8 days ago by the way, i had again turned this blog to life.and i also realized,


I'm turning 19 on the 30th but I act like a 16 year old teeny bopper who knows nothing but to shop online, update her facebook and multiply account, spend her wholeday infront of the laptop doing God-knows-what, party, eat,sleep,ym and something sensible like writing and reading.

not even a pinch of being responsible dared to seeth in my skin and get at my nerves.

I wonder why some of my age already knows how to change their baby's diaps, cook, do the laundry ad everything.


Gawd!grant me some responsibility genes this year for my birthday.IM BEGGING!

anyways...I love september again...

wake me up when september ends...=)

Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review