Saturday, May 29, 2010

Giveaways: Katie Ngo

I, usually, am not  a cosmetics fan, I'm contented with my basics but seeing this give away by Katie Ngo made me think otherwise.
Just in time for my "i'm trying to experiment more with cosmetics" phase. Her giveaways are total eye candies.  This blog would give me my 5th entry to this contest and I hope I can be one of the winners. If ever, this WILL be my 1st win---ever. :-)




Ms.Katie Ngo please here my plea. Please lemme win :-)

Check this if you wanna go last minute entry like me.(i just discovered it just now and immediately joined)

2 hollas:

curiouskatrina said...

hahaha! Amazeballs! it's not the skills darl ah.. I think sa concept man na ;)

zarahbabe said...

nang lain imo na entry na commentan.haha. http://zarahinpublic.blogspot.com/2010/05/amazeballs-indeed.html

uu man nang.sg nkita ko to dw ddto ka naisip.nd man gli knhnglan nami kgd magdrawing pra manamian ang tao sg imo animation.ahahhah

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review