Sunday, May 30, 2010

Online Shopaholic's Rants

When I woke up at 12:50 pm, these were waiting for me.yay!

When I said I was a shopaholic I wasn't just saying it for the sake of saying it but I meant it. (THIS POST IS A RANT. SO IT WILL BE PRETTY SHALLOW AND ANNOYING. IF I WERE YOU I WOULDN'T READ THIS.lol)
With the emergence of online shops, I go broke almost everyday, I purchase something everyday and I can't help it. This is something I hate about myself.(i'm not bragging or something but stating how bad my addiction is)  I tried to ban myself once a week in multiply and ebay but then FB sellers sprouted like mushrooms and I'm cornered.If it were my conscience, it's a bad thing but if it's me then it's pretty much beneficial.haha. Sometimes I know it's not worth it but I go "it's just too cute to not buy" or "This is a rare fab find and if I miss it now, I surely won't find anything like this ever again."  So sue me. I know many can relate.*wink* Been there and this mantra had been going on for so long, sacrificing a hot red pump ON SALE in Celine with the last pair as a size 5, it was like MEANT to be.It was the perfect pumps, chunky heels, an inch platform in front, Blazing Hot Red faux leather material. But I was at that week wherein I was campaigning for "SPEND ON NEEDS", a thing I do once a month to go over board on testing my discipline. Bribing myself that if I do good, I'd have more money to spend on prettier items. though I was almost teary eyed letting those go, I had to while mumbling " I surely can find something better than that online". But I never did. Surely, there were lots of hot red pumps online, from korean to US pre-orders to customized ones but I never found the chunky heels I was looking for.It was usually those 3-4.5 inches stiletto type heels. I had two customized shoes, one from Soule phenomenon and the other from AC online, but they never got the pumps that I wanted because there were no chunky heels available. And there goes my shopping discipline taking a nose dive. After that incident, I could never use the justification of finding something better if I let it go because the thought that I might not again makes me cringe. I'm an impulsive and POP shopper and I know i'm not practical and it aint healthy on my pocket anymore. Shopping's the greatest stress reliever. Now as I was rummaging through my closet, I've realized there are a lot of purchases that I hadn't even worn or just wore it once and forgot about its existence in my wardrobe. Yet I still can't stop myself every time I go online and find something pretty. Saying there would come a time when I can wear these babies. It's like "just let them sleep in my closet and I'll wake them up when it's time". Sometimes I even think of having a closet sale for items I just impulsively bought but not thinking of wearing it anytime soon but I'm just simply too lazy to take pictures.

Seeing a package at the foot of my bed when I wake up or got home while I'm out seems normal and a part of my day already. Manong from JRS, LBC and Air21 is my everyday visitor. Online shopping seems more convenient sans the going to the mall to pay via gcash or bank deposits factor. But it saves you a lot of time when looking for something. I used to be a mall rat, I can go walk for hours from shop to shop then going back but now, I rarely go to malls or roam around. I just go there and straight to globe then go back home and wait for my purchase to arrive. Lazy much it is.

Since I love giving feedbacks, I might as well use my blog to make a random entry for different items I bought and I will start now. :-)

WHO'S A SHOPAHOLIC? RAISE YOUR HANDS!

P.S I'd like to give credits to Kalay who sometimes successfully stops me in spending my bucks on nonsense stuffs or pricey-yet-not-worth-it items.
Photobucket

2 hollas:

Kirsteen gonzales said...

i can relate ~_^

zarahbabe said...

haha... it's so hard noh? it's like a vice without sacrificing your health but your pocket.lol

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review