Monday, May 31, 2010

Brownouts and Packages

My try on online buys review day 2.

Two long brownouts in a day? Gladly I woke up at 11 am sparing myself 2hours less brownout experience. But when I woke up, 2 items I was expecting had arrived again. yay! Something to cheer me up when I'm bummed all the same.Really, suffering almost a day long brown out is massively bad plus the scorching heat. I miss the rain I hope it would.:-)
Not yet done with having a review of the 3 items remaining I got yesterday but I might skip it and proceed with the ones that arrived today.Two items arrived today one is a royal blue dress  and a vest from fievre.
So after vests being so last and this season, what made me buy it only now?
Simple, I suddenly felt I had all the time in the world, missing wardrobes, forgotten online purchases lying around my closet and super mega diamond closet havoc for all seasons. So I decided to *drum roll*... FIX MY CLOSET




with the assistance of our helper. Then after about an hour, I've noticed that I had a lot of forgotten tees in my wardrobe way back when I'm in bummer mode or have a fever and was too lazy to dress up. So suddenly I thought of buying a vest to accessorize my bland tees, a necklace and tons of it can do much but I think my necklaces are too overused.haha.

Search for THE vest: I've seen a lot of vests online but all were too plain looking for me,those studded ones were already sold out and I want something which I don't need any necklace to spice it up. I've had a hard time looking for a vest that would make me say THIS IS IT. I'm buying it for something so I'm not settling for anything less. After weeks, I finally gave up. Then after searching for nothing in particular but just to cheer me up after a stressful day, I stumbled upon this site. It was a site where the albums were matched items to have a look.  Yet all the items which displayed on my dock were a combination of tops and skirts. I clicked it and browse through a little. Something in me says I can finally find a vest here seeing the collection, I dunno how to explain, but you know, sometimes when you browse through items there's just a feeling within you that you might actually find something you're looking for but I didn't expect much so I won't be disappointed if I didn't. Then as I went back to the photos page, there it is. A black vest with sequin details. I was hesitant at first, thinking it was one of those long ones llike other vests I saw. I'm thin by the way so what I'm looking for is somehow not that long and doesn;t cover my entire back, just enough to add accent on my outfit. So I asked for a when worn pic. The seller said she'll om or upload it the next day, but it turned out the vest was already out of stock and she gave me another a link from twozero their sister site, I liked it with its studded details, it was quite long but it's really nice.
 I could've ALMOST settled for it when luckily, they texted(yes!they are the type who would really be nice enough to inform you when they said they would.unlike other sellers) that they might be having a restock so I waited and there. I got the vest. It's really much much nicer in actual and a vest I've really wanted, not that long but not that short(yay!), has a racerback-like back(yay! again) and pretty sequin details on it!(super yay!) and when I got it they even had a 10% discount card on the next purchase!(mega yay!) 



In vest,
Photobucket

2 hollas:

curiouskatrina said...

You should change this blog's name to "The Chronicles of an online-shopaholic" ;)

zarahbabe said...

haha.i had one other blog na daw amo na ang title nang..gling wla mn to kay halos private rants ko to ang gnbutang ko.hahah.im still trying to mess with the gadgets kng pno na nd ko mainclude sa main na list sg blogs ang reviews.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review