Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friends and Vanity

two of my favorite pieces.

High school friends.




More pics after the jump...
What do you expect when girls hang out? Never ending talk about boys, shopping, fashion and whatever that men think are irrelevant. Also... pictures.pictures and yes,pictures. Me and my high school girlfriends hanged out at my place last Monday... a hang out turned pseudo photoshoot.Take note of the word "pseudo" so if
this looks like some rookie shoot to you, this is because IT IS some rookie shoot and just for fun since a friend brought a cam.  So before you hate on the pics you see next, I would just like to remind you, this is MY blog not yours.(haha)

At the end of the day, it's just so much fun to be around people who talks the same X-hormone language as you do...nonstop laughter guaranteed.

While we talk about pseudo photoshoots and DSLR connection, I wana grab this chance to express my disgust to those people who make their DSLR as some sort of fashion accessory? Errr helllo? Donning a DSLR and JUST donning it (USE IT, cameras are made to take pictures, not to be worn as a necklace you dufus!) doesn't make you look cool or in, it makes you look like some desperate, attention-whoring poser. Also, not just because you have a DSLR you can already be called a photographer. Coz as far as I can remember, purchasing a DSLR doesn't come with a certification that you are now a photographer honey! Before I go bashing some more...meet my friends:




I love this wedge I bought online. Glad to see it doesn't look bulky on my chicken legs.

Also this dress I bought from a local store. :-)


Somehow back,
Photobucket

4 hollas:

Rommel John said...

mean-streak mile-wide. Nice photos, gorgeous friendssss.

curiouskatrina said...

yer right Darl! I find it stupid whenever I see people, especially kids, strolling around with cameras in their necks like it's a trophy or whatever. Sometimes, whenever I'm in the mall or wherever and I have my camera with me, daw nahuya nlng q basi masal-an pa ko na manol. :))

Lovely photos btw! tani ka shoot nmn ta liwat :D

Deenib said...

difference sang pro sa amateur:

amateur: ikaw na nag state na.

pro: tamad mag dala kay bug-atan na. lol

Zarah said...

@nang KL -- As in nang. Like ma feel mo gid na bala nga daw si mga sin o sila kay gakulintas camera. Bi nila daun cool cool sila.haha... Thanks nang. Looking forward to it.hehe :-)

@Rommel -- thanks and thanks for the "mean-streak mile-wide" banter.haha

@Deneb -- Dumduman ko gid sang una daan inugtas nyo ni nong justin kag kalay sa mga poser. haha... To quote nong Justin "Photography is a passion, not a fashion"

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review