Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How were you, August?

So I'm gonna do this blog thanking and thinking about the random things I had for August.

What to Thank for?

1) It's been the ex-employees' monthsary since the "runaway company"(as Law students referred it) fiasco last 4th of July with the company I was in for 8 months. You rumormongers might have heard about it already. But...
that seemed like a blessing in disguise as I was starting to just drag myself everyday and I think was already close to sending in my resignation letter, I just needed one push, just one push. But of course, i don't wanna sound selfish (even I already am, as you can see) since this may be a blessing for some but left others jobless.  So what to thank for?
a) I didn't have to go through the hassle of making up a resignation letter with baloney as an excuse why I wanted out.
b) I'm enjoying going freelance. Ahh the comfort of your own home, your couch and working in your PJs.(Yes, PJs.lol) You don't have to commute, you don't have to drag yourself to work when it's raining hard. Utmost convenience ladies and gentleman. Period.
c)I'm earning waaay more moolah than I used to. Add up the daily taxi fares before so yeah...make that waaaay and a 20-day taxi fare more.

Yes, I'm working on my PJs. Technically, this is not a PJ but can pass for a sleepwear.Wag kumontra!
2) Thank you for this has been a kind and productive month for me. But I'm wishing for a better September.

3) Thank you for my and my family's good health.

4) Thank you for just being August 31st. You know, August... thirty-first, End-of-the-month, if you know what I mean. Kaching!

5) For this bad ass dude right here. Thank you for an awesome(there I said it) boyfriend.


6) Thank you for insane friends that I have more time now since I'm out my zombie mode schedule...Well of course I still wake up late, but still.

College friends.
High school friends.
Officemates turned friends.

7) Thank you because you are ending and I'm just gonna be 30 days away from my birthday!!!

8) Thank you because just now you gave me the sense of self control not to peak on a shop's massive upload even I know I'd be missing a lot because I'm saving for something bigger and better.


What I need to do next month:
1) Save.
2) Save.
3) Save.
4) Be less meaner.
5) Save!!!

Thank you God and I hope September is gonna be better,
Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review