Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blog under revamp :-)

Yes, as you've noticed I've been getting lazier and lazier to blog. Not because ideas weren't coming in. A lot actually, I'm drowning in it. But
it's the idea of typing things I had to say that gets me out of my mood and before I knew it, I've already forgotten things I wanna say. I just hope that someday I can get my hands on that software where I can just say what I wanna be typed and it automatically converts it into text for me. Yes, someday as someday-when-I'm-over-my-procrastinating-days-and-I'd-finally-download-and-install-that software-so-I-can-finally-put-my-ideas-into-print. Why not do it now? Again, I'm still lazy to do so so sue me! But I think I'll be doing much more with my blog this next few weeks and will be posting more than I've been these couple of months just on a different sense of blogging though.So yeaah...

PS. I haven't advertised my blog so it's like I'm just talking to myself here. I'm even hiding this from search engines. It's more of self-entertainment purposes. :-)

Soon,
Photobucket

3 hollas:

Anonymous said...

I'll wait for your return then.. :-)

Zarah said...

Hi stranger, not sure if you're the same person but thanks...:-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm still the same person.. I haven't been cloned yet. (hehe.. just kidding) :-)You're welcome.. I expect to read a lot of stuffs from you in the coming days. :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review