Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You Go Boyfriend!

I will not criticize. I will not criticize but I just HAD TO LAUGH. This boyfriend let his girlfriend be hit by a baseball ball while he, on the other hand, ran for his life on a Houston Astors game today. Too much for being a knight in shining armor eh? I just thought that every guy has this protective instinct when they're with women, guess I'm wrong. LOLtastic.








Feeling Damsel in Distress,







Photobucket

3 hollas:

Emmaleigh said...

HIGHLARIOUS!! =)) did he even motion the "you should've ducked gurllfriend?!" If I were the gf I'd be pissed as hell, instead of moving away from the ball he told his gf "you're not gonna get hit, I'll catch it." wteff?!

zarahbabe said...

haha.Agreed. He REALLY did catch it. What a brave brave boyfriend *eyeroll* lol. Me too. So much for being the savior.

Anonymous said...

He was trying to catch it. It's just that the ball doesn't like him. really.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review