Saturday, August 28, 2010

Major Major Mistake


When the reel stops turning and the curtains closed---the charade of friendship is over and people can be their self-centered user selves once more and leave you behind---alone.
With the Major Major controversy of the Major Major answer of Venus Raj in Ms. Universe 2010's Q and A portion which Major Majorly caused her the crown. I now know what I would've answered.
One of the biggest mistake I did in my life was to waste my time on somebody whom I thought was one of my closest friend, yet eventually turned out to be the greatest self-centered user ever in history of friendships. This is the biggest regret since I never knew or was just too naive to realize not until it was too late.

TO YOU: I know sometimes I may be vain or self-centered but I NEVER EVER USED and got too self-centered when it comes to my close friends. MOST ESPECIALLY TO YOU. You know that! I hope you'll remember the zillion times that I'd travel back to where you are even I'm just a step away from home just to help you in your problems. I stay up late, come home late just so you can have somebody  to pick you up and hush you when you're all drunk with your shallow problems. Even I'm not in the mood I go out of the house just to go where you are and save you from the problem you created coz YOU ARE TOO SELFISH to listen. Gahd! I WAS THERE FOR YOU. ALWAYS there. But you know what's funny? I never even remembered you going out of your way at my lowest. You were never there because you didn't even effin try to be there coz you were just that LAZY! wow! You're lazy for a friend but just a text from those people who end up hurting you would drive you mad in going. What a very nice choice of company and PRIORITIES. You make me sick. I hope you'd remember all the things I did for you and all the times you DID NOTHING for me. I hope you'll get the karma you very much deserve because I'm that stupid to realize it later when I can no longer make you feel what a loss I am to you. But ofcouse you would never even realize that coz that's how naive and occupied you are with your own happiness ALONE. I am that hurt of these realizations which never occurred before but I'm done being blind. I hope you'll start to be ENLIGHTENED that the friends who really care for you are the ones whom you're letting go for the friends WHO ARE LIKE YOU. ALL USERS and too SELF-CENTERED to care about their true friends. But I'm just glad I don't consider you a friend anymore because you NEVER were in the first place. Oh wait!Of course you've been there, yes been there when it's all fun fun fun! You can go back to your user, shallow and self-centered friends. YOU BELONG WITH EACH OTHER.

You really gave me one of the most valuable lessons in life. I give you that.

A lesson wiser,
Photobucket

1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

There's really a line that separates "friends" from "acquaintances."

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review