Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shopping is Epidemic

Just let me rant and finally stop you here. This entry will be at its most annoying yet shortest phase. So if you quite hate me, my superficiality and my vanity I'm suggesting you stop right there and close this window coz this would only make you loathe me more.

If anybody laughs at the oddity of the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic, how they think it is crazy that some people can jump to splurging sprees without anything to spare and get drowned in debts well I think they're crazier. Coz honestly, there's a lot of people who are.
No girl can have all the shoes and there's always the "closet full of clothes but got nothing to wear" dilemmas I encounter every time I go out. Seriously i think 25% of my wardrobe are never worn items yet I think, and felt the need, to buy more because my wardrobe is lacking and I'm running out of clothes to wear. It's crazy but it's just the thing.  It's just the way it is. Absurd yet true and that's how we roll.lol
 So here, last time I checked, I still have 5 unopened packages from lastweek's shopping, but then I haven't gone online for 1 week (courtesy of effed up smartbro) and the thirst for the WWW is unstoppable thus the LUST for online shopping or a crqving for some pretty item that popped in your screen. As I am writing this entry, I've bought myself 2 pairs of shoes, 1 nail art kit, 3 dresses, 2 jumpsuits and another blazer. Just for tonight. I'm a POP and impulsive shopper but I'm not here to boast(though many might think it's the case) but seriously, I just wana let everybody understand, that shopping is a girl's confidant when she's down, she's happy, she's proud of an achievement or just merely bored and need to do something. The site of must-have items are enough to satisfy their vision and make their ears clap with glee while their pockets are bawling empty. 

I'm quite proud of myself just before this because I was able to save but then, just one online tonight and Byebye savings.

If diamonds are a girl's bestfriend, then prolly SHOPPING is her BBF.
Untreated Shopaholic,

Photobucket

2 hollas:

Kirsteen gonzales said...

can relate dear but to think buying clothes every week? u really are a certified SHOPAHOLIC! hehe... it;'s not healthy anymore!

zarahbabe said...

Shopping is love noh? yea, it's not healthy anymore, more like DISTURBING.haha

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review