Sunday, August 1, 2010

August First

I'm surprisingly not a cake-lover now but I used to. Guess I just outgrew it like my love for Polly
Poclets, Pinks and Barbie. I think it's too cotton candy-ish for my taste already.Ha! But I still like the sight, not just into it anymore.

My life for a couple of years were pretty boring with school and stress everywhere. I just hope my August would start and end AWESOME (so as my entire year ofcourse) and filled with blessings and as colorful as this cake above me. I need some color in my bland life. I hope August is the best time to start.

Just a few facts about August somebody inboxed me(which ended up in a chain letter by the way)

5 sundays, 5 mondays, 5 tuesdays all in one month. it happens once in 823 years. these are money blessings, pass them to 8 good people, u will receive good finances in 4 days


In August, 

Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review