Friday, August 6, 2010

Case of a 5

Most shoes are so available when you're a 7 and finding your favorite pairs of eye candies are easy when you're a 7.
I found myself the perfect flats. Since I'm so into heels- finding my perfect pair of flats is a must so that my get up wouldn't be boring and my shoes would still be to-die-for minus the heels. As of now this ADORABLE Marc Jacobs Ballet Flats is in my wishlist and number one contender for the perfect pair of flats. It is definitely a must-have and it was love at first sight. I immediately inquired at the seller and my hands are itching to finally have my pair laid in my own hands but yet again, the usual dilemma of a size 5 happened which is not new but rather more disappointing than shocking. These awe-dorable flats which I wanted so bad is only available at a 7 again. Well,better luck next time again for me.But here lemme share 'em to you,



Anyways, as I was again browsing and looking for a pair bejeweled thong sandals in a 5, I came upon these blogs.

http://newyorkermen.multiply.com/journal/item/182
http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart6.htm

It's about some cheap flipflops from Walmart which produces chemical reactions yet the arrogant biggies from Walmart tend to ignore the claims and didn't do any action at all. Tsk! These people are just about the $$$ and not about customer service. My goodness Walmart how can you be such evils!boohoo!


Walmart hater,
Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review