There’s a new song I’m digging and it’s been too controversial due to its "allegedly" satanist lyrics. Whatever happened to hidden meanings, interpretations and metaphors? I don't know. Most of all, where on earth did open-mindedness go? Did you even try to listen to the song and watch the vid and tried to understand its meaning before you jumped into the conclusion of how it is literally? Not because Gaga's saying Judas’ name over and over again means it’s some diabolic song of some sort. You’re scared to say the word Judas but you don’t even flinch a bit saying the word “FUCK” over and over again like it’s a word of praise or something and inserting it in your sentences or interchanging it with some word? Spare me you pseudo holier-than-thou hypocrites because if there’s somebody who should be more
than ashamed of their sins it’s you. Pretending to be all goody this and that. You make me sick! Blech! I’m not saying I’m right but this is on my own POV. I think this vid is a genius, not because it’s Gaga’s but because it’s thought-provoking and realistic at the same time (if only instead of getting overboard with their reactions, they’d try to listen to it first and let it sink in their shallow noodles). What gets to me is I hear people here and there saying it’s scary or it’s evil and more crap like that and they're scared of singing it coz it’s just that diabolic. That’s one of the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in my entire life. I mean really, you think it’s evil? You think you’re risking your chances more in heaven by singing it over and over again? Cut me the myriads of religious poppycock already and try to ponder on things you’ve done. I mean really dude? You’ve had more than enough sins in your life that gave you a ticket to hell’s gates before this song came out so don’t start on the “I’m-scared-to-sing-the-entire-song-coz-it’s-just-satanic” piece of sh*t. What dent can a mere song saying Judas' name cause in your already heavily dented morals? This song didn’t make Gaga some queen bee of hell but just more popular than she already was last month because of stirring a controversy and you buying it.SMH.“Jesus is my virtue, Judas is the demon I cling to”
Didn’t it even cross your thinking that the song’s about us? About every Christian? That even though we believe in God, we know what’s right or wrong we can’t help but just give in once in a while to temptation and sin? Yes, we know God, yes we believe in Him but sometimes, you can’t resist evil. Sometimes you still cling to it and you let yourself be seduced by sin even you know it’s not right. You know Judas ain’t right for you but you still get drawn to him, you still tend to love him. Doesn’t it feel better doing what you want rather than following what is right? I know more than 50% of the population would agree with me on this one if they’re not being total hypocrites. Oh cmon! What about those dirty thoughts in your brain? What about those lies you told and your mean streak? You know they’re not right but you still do it anyway. You’re still inlove with sin without you acknowledging it. That simple. That clear.
And again, this is my opinion and I maybe wrong. But i’m certain about one thing, this isn’t about saying you love Judas out loud literally. It’s making us realize that we get tempted. My thoughts maybe scattered due to lack of sleep but it’s still the same point. Who didn’t ever cling and love Judas even once I’ll let you cast the largest stone you can hold at me. Bring it on you so-so holy cows!
I am a sinner but I repent,


Wednesday, May 11, 2011
zarahbabe

5 hollas:
very well said. everyone thinks judas betrayed jesus .on my POV.judas is a tool to fulfill a prophecy. it was god's way of saving us. and if judas isn't in heaven right now. that's because he committed suicide.. hahahah
very well said. but i don't support Gaga or any of her songs.
@Invader - You got me at the suicide part.haha
@Rhea - Thanks.NP. To each his own. :-)
I like the song. I don't care about the meanings that come across the minds of other people. Ya' dig!!!
P.S. the first comment has a typo.. FUCK GOOGLE
Post a Comment