skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
.
Home
Shoegasms
A Piece of My Mind
Who Me?
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Appetizer
Videos
Friday, May 6, 2011
This lass is a bloody tripper!
Friday, May 06, 2011
zarahbabe
No comments
Brit FTW,
Posted in:
entertainment
,
funny
,
random
,
youtube
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 hollas:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
That's not my name
I've always loved the beat of the song "That's not my name" by the Tingtings and I can't help but remember the names ...
Giveaways: Katie Ngo
I, usually, am not a cosmetics fan, I'm contented with my basics but seeing this give away by Katie Ngo made me think otherwise.
You Go Boyfriend!
I will not criticize. I will not criticize but I just HAD TO LAUGH. This boyfriend let his girlfriend be hit by a baseball ball while he, on...
Friends and Vanity
two of my favorite pieces. High school friends. More pics after the jump... What do you expect when girls hang out? N...
Is My size your Problem?
So What If I'm Skinny? For the record. I am not thin because I starve myself coz I actually e at a lot. I am not thin beca...
Judas and My own view
There’s a new song I’m digging and it’s been too controversial due to its "allegedly" satanist lyrics. Whatever happened to hidden...
2 hours and confused...
Oh well. Hello 5:15 AM. My earliest wake up time for over 3 months now. The last time I woke up at around 6am was during my graduation day ...
Inner Blair
" Like every great general, I have contingency plans." - Blair Waldorf, GG Season 3 (THE smirk with a plan.) I don't wan...
:-( but :-)
uh-oh! Isn't it just fab and ferocios baby? and screaming HOT???
Blog under revamp :-)
Yes, as you've noticed I've been getting lazier and lazier to blog. Not because ideas weren't coming in. A lot actually, I'm...
Recent Posts
Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
November
(2)
▼
2011
(28)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(6)
Chuck Bass in Manila♥♥♥
Who can ever say no to this?
Judas and My own view
Bayani mo mukha mo!
This lass is a bloody tripper!
What's Bragging and what's Sharing?
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(70)
►
December
(11)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
Xs and Os
Followers
In a nutshell:
I don't have vices, just shoes-es.
I'm a writer.i'm a shopper and definitely a slacker.
Categories
article
(7)
birthday
(1)
boredom
(7)
confusion
(1)
construction
(1)
craving
(2)
entertainment
(21)
facebook
(1)
fashion
(10)
funny
(9)
giveaways
(3)
harsh
(3)
hatred
(8)
heelless
(1)
just saying
(1)
kaartehan
(9)
loots
(6)
love
(7)
maintenance
(1)
one liners
(2)
online buy
(6)
opinion
(7)
q and a
(1)
racism
(3)
random
(48)
rants
(24)
reality
(29)
recycled
(1)
sadsadsad
(10)
shoes
(8)
shopping
(14)
tag
(2)
yours truly
(25)
youtube
(14)
Design by
Free WordPress Themes
| Bloggerized by
Lasantha
-
Premium Blogger Themes
|
ewa network review
0 hollas:
Post a Comment