Friday, May 27, 2011

Chuck Bass in Manila♥♥♥

Can I just say I'm semi-hyperventilating, pseudo-nauseating and in the verge of losing myself? I was more than happy to see that FINALLY Chuck Bass is trending in Twitter.
 But what made me jump to the point of insanity is knowing the reason WHY he is trending. Apparently, Chuck Bass is gonna be Penshoppe's new ambassador (yet to be confirmed). So right now I'm too lazy to type and blog but I just can't contain my happiness.


Bottomline: CHUCK BASS IS GONNA BE IN MANILA!!! *screams and runs around in circles*



Suddenly, my earlier shoe shopping plan today to fight out the stress sounded silly. Seeing Chuck Bass in the flesh... now that's a million times better.
Why am I so psyched about this?

DUH! He's CHUCK BASS!



P.S Yet to be confirmed by Penshoppe.  (Dear Penshoppe,  I'm gonna buy your product every month just make me see my Chuck Bass in the flesh... and I hope  this time, your clothes will be Chuck Bass-y. Hey! Guys need to have a more diverse closet and a pair of Metro-ish wardrobe wouldn't hurt.)

UPDATE 05/28/2011: YES this was indeed confirmed by Penshoppe and he's gonna arrive on the 1st of June. Manila here we come!!!

UPDATE 05/31/2011: Eff! We were supposed to fly to Manila later but it would be totally useless. He already arrived. HE EFFIN arrived a day early. Below are the arrival pics. Goodbye my Chuck Bass dream. :( I'm serioulsy gonna stay away from the news and pretend he didn't come.


UPDATE 06/01/2011: Ed Westwick's staying at the Manila Pen. Room number anyone? He's gonna have a presscon later and will be leaving on Friday. SO much for pretending he never came. Tsk.

UPDATE 06/03/2011: Goodbye Chuck Bass. Have a safe trip back. See you///never. :(

Marry me Chuck Bass,
Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review