Thursday, May 19, 2011

Who can ever say no to this?

Dear God,
Can you make my wedding proposal be as sweet as this in the future? Pretty please? :-D


Sucker for surprises,
Photobucket

4 hollas:

Midnyt Driver said...

aha.. ayos! masusunod daw sabi ni God.

Zarah said...

*Fingers crossed* haha...

Anonymous said...

That's cute. ;-) I like how the guy talked the girl's father; that's what every man should be.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna love you til the end
I'm gonna be your very true friend...

Catch you when you fall
Hold you when you’re down
Sharing every moment
I wanna show you all I do

I'm gonna love you til the end
I'm gonna be your very true friend
I wanna share your ups and downs
I'm gonna be around

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJP2Bv8aMOY

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review