It’s brownout!yay! credits to the rotating brownout of our oh so fine electric company. I’m still in the battle if I should thank them that our brownout wasn’t that long or to loathe them because eit’s their fault.
The blazing heat is piercing every pore existent in my skin. And I am in the midst of a shallow panic attack on how to survive without losing myself in this torturing climate. Prickles of sweat are racing with each other relenting on the pull of gravity if who lands the floor first,with a splash, given neither would be landing in any part of my body instead.
Pardon me if I am quite exaggerating, I am just so into hyperboles and is fascinated with personifications just to make boring things I write quite alive. Blame my English teachers for teaching me these forms and I am such a drama queen therefore it suits me best, so sue me. If you can’t bare reading this oh-so-animated 1st entry on my 1st ever public journal, well then I suggest you may already start clicking that X button in your upper right corner coz believe me, you’ll just be bombarded with these the same forms of stuff as you go along and push your luck.
Do you think that I’m a fatal female dog?---I hope not because seriously im not a B*tch. kidding.
I just got that line form my fave book character massie.
Anyways, yeah right,I know you know. I’m Darlene. I'm moody, I'm skinny,I'm a writer,I'm a shopaholic, I'm an IT graduate, I'm a slacker and I don’t care. I fancy watching every girls' shoes who walks infront of me, the sight of shopping bags brings me delight especially if I’m the one carrying it.oh nirvana!i shop everyday online--no joke and it's not healthy. I love making one liners.I’m addicted to the sound of raindrops and I actually dunno why. Not because it seems to be soo rare nowadays thanks to El nino but because I find the splashing of the raindrops on the ground so soothing and can bring me to sleep, it’s comforting. I can eat the same food for a month and then puke with the sight of it after.Okey maybe I’ve got some issues but it’s not that severe so “See a shrink” for the moment is not in my list. Not unless I’d see myself bawling without a reason. Am I saying too much for an appetizer?
the birth of this blog is the emergence of an idea of me finally sharing a piece of my mind to my public. after 2 private blogs. I'll be finally going public.
I'D LOVE to read your comments:-)


Monday, May 24, 2010
zarahbabe

Posted in:
0 hollas:
Post a Comment