My first ever item review recipient after years of online shopping. I never thought about this before.haha. So here.
Ever since I had my first purchase from this shop, I've been looking forward to the collections after coz surely, it's filled with fab finds and unique pieces,
lucky me if I'll be on time in her release but you'll def be sorry if you'll be about an hour late. Second thoughts isn't an option too coz you'll surely be losing the one you're eyeing for in a matter of minutes if you won't "MINE" it right away.Been there and it sucked when I saw the white blazer being marked as RESERVED.haha. All were good buys and worth it. Plus Angelina Go, the seller, is really nice. Below are my latest buys from her shop, a Bangkok yellow floral corset dress which made me cancel a day out with friends just to be there when the collection is released because this piece is pretty much in demand that she needed to restock,she has 6 pieces last collection and sold out. I've seen this item before in her previous collection but didn't pay much attention not until I saw her wearing it.(Note to Angelina: You really should consider modeling your items too.hehe) and a Korean top which really fits my skinny frame.As in FITTING. I uber love both plus the past royal blue backless dress, the first royal blue dress I've ever bought when my color of the season was royal blue.These were the items i bought from her, sorry for the poor color and quality so I provided pics of these two items when worn below this pic.
The Korean top is worn by one of her pretty models and the yellow corset dress, the same one with what I bought was worn by the pretty owner itself during her 20th birthday.
P.S this yellow corset dress is sold out already(a sole piece was available this collection and it's mine.hhaha) BUT there's a blue one still available.Same price with the yellow one at P750 for "MINE" price and bid starts at P700.



Sunday, May 30, 2010
zarahbabe




Posted in:
2 hollas:
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i love your Review! :D Thank you Zarah!!!!!!!!!!!
this is such a lovely review but my picture is FUGLY! :))hahahaha that was a candid shot :P
Thank you im so happy to have u as my customer Dar :)Glad that you got what you wanted and that the Korean top fits your frame perfectly :)
whee :) thank you very much for this lovely review :) hihihihi i shall repost this in my Feedback album. you made me so happy tonight :)
Regards,
Angelina ♥
Post a Comment