Sunday, May 30, 2010

Online Buys from OF

I've promised that I'll only be blogging two online purchases a day as not to flood the blogger updates and in case  I've got nothing to say the next day I'll have something to blog. haha.I'll also be having an Online Raves section in my sidebar to have all online buys or wants to be posted there. Anyhoooo, for my 2nd buy, I chose the fab OF.
if you want to have dressy-casual frocks in your wardrobe, it's the shop to go. A lot of local celebs also buy from them (so there's a fat chance that you might see fashionistas Mariel Rodriguez, Bianca Gonzales, Toni Gonzaga, Shaina Magdayao, Angelica Panganiban and a lot more donning the same dress that you have). They had been also featured in glossy pages of fashion magazines. I'm supposed to review the items I bought from them but there's just a single word I can say, "HOT!". 

P.S I've noticed that if online shops have pretty models, studio shots and the likes, the prices are also high.I dunno why but still, these two items are worth it.

I'm a sucker for unique back details and they surely gave me what I wanted.hahha
The one I bought is the black dress with lace details in the right.This is how it looks infront and below is how it looks at the back. 

Another purchase from them :-) Bought the plain white one at the center. Plain and casual infront

Pretty chick at the back.


Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review