Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reunion-ish Tuesday


Kalay-less Farmland. WE MISS YOU LAY.
A picture with so much going on.and KALAY IS HERE.lawl
It's Danielle Mae Torres' birthday today and once again farmland is complete sans Kalay who's in Canada. Aww lay. If only you were here I know you couldn't miss it for the world. As well as the IT people sans Dodoy who's in Bacolod and Vij who's busy flirting with hot chicks in Manila.haha... I just got home from there and (sing song tone here) "somebody" GOT Wasteeedddd! hahah. Anyways, not only that... somebody so special shocked me after 10 or 11 silent months had called again. i've missed the call thrice, 1st my phone was silent, 2nd I was in the shower, 3rd I was too late to answer.I've asked for a sign again and on the fourth one I was able to answer it. I've researched since the number started with 0044 and found out it was from UK and immediately knew it was him... We talked for a while and I duno why after about almost a year we can still talk like people who normally talk everyday. No awkward silences, no "hey-im-not-sure-what-to-say-coz-I-dunno-what's-been-going-on-with-your-life-anymore" part, no nothing. It's like the connection is still there. Like it was never lost since 7 years ago. Gawd 7 years? And I loved the feeling. Unfortunately I wasn't able to say the thing I've ever wanted to tell him when he'd call. Perhaps I was too overwhelmed by this unexpected ring from somebody I thought I'd wait another pretty few months to hear from.

P.S. As promised, I keep on texting you though I know you can't reply but I just HOPE you've got all of my messages. I wouldn't want to ruin another promise would I? I love you.


Photobucket

2 hollas:

curiouskatrina said...

aww, for sure garalain na to si Kalay. :( who's your caller from UK, by the way?

zarahbabe said...

gintapik sya gani sa isa ka picture ni dane nang.iupload ko di bala.nalipat pa sya maggreet.ahaha...a thing of the past nang...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review