Monday, May 31, 2010

You PIMPLE-INDUCING human

WARNING: This entry contains offensive graphic descriptions and foul words. Not recommended for the weak hearted and goody-two-shoes. Parental guidance is recommended. But if you insist, read at your own risk. 








Funny how I could hate you more than I could've EVER hated anybody else. Actually hate is an understatement, detest, disgust, loathe, fury and everything synonymous. Those are just some emotions I feel every time a thing would trigger or you suddenly pop out my fb page. Geeez. Are you supposed to be anywhere lurking in my newsfeed to piss me off? INTENTIONALLY? How pathetic can you get when you'd trying adding up my friends and going buddy2 with them? Don't you have enough friends to stick with them instead? But ofcourse, Networking is nice and I do it but NETWORKING just to continuously bug me with your presence and let me remember that you exist and not ready to let me forget everything is ANOTHER THING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

And you know what's even more funny?Because this blog used to be sunny and this entry would surely bring the heavy dark clouds in this blog. For the readers of this page, this person I'm talking about is somebody who I'm so close with a year ago not until that positive relationship did a 180 degree nosedive. It took too long for that jerk slash a-hole slash bitter personality to submerge. Are you sure you're not schizophrenic? Or was my revenge just too beautiful that it had your ego crashing six feet under?You, without a doubt, bring out the meanest in me.Really. The thought of eradicating your existence seems to be a pretty good idea that it hurts.haha. Envisioning me ruining your life doesn't make me shudder or cringe by even just a bit. You gave me an excuse to be my inner Blair Waldorf within reason. Sweet! 

When they say affecting somebody is a positive thing and suddenly seeing even just your name ruins a quarter of my day that I had to go shop for something online just to make me a'right, giving me immediate stress and makes a pimple emerge somewhere in my face and would jinx anything that I'd do, I thought otherwise. But I won't give you your satisfaction of knowing that somehow you still affect me because of anything else for I assure you, this is plain hatred and nothing more buddy.So don't fuzz about it. I didn't even bother starting to destroy your life yet, did I?

So to end, it's not my fault if you're a trying hard, pretentious, smug who's trying to climb up the social ladder.Thank you very much. And trying to brag things which never happened thinks you are, oh gawd! a break please? Doesn't it just prove how lame you are to go over board in liardom just to fit in and PRESERVE whatever you think you had? Which, newsflash, you haven't even had in the first place by the way. Nice try. But to warn you, just don't ever, and i mean EVER ,think of meddling with my game again coz you'll surely be kissing your sorry self good bye when I shove your lies down your throat leaving you on the ground with parts of your face dismantled. ooh! too graphic? Don't worry it wouldn't be literally like this but would surely have a much worse effect.


P.S Don't worry guys, I just wana have a "feel" of Blair Waldorf with this blog. I'm skinny and small so I'm totally harmless. But ain't my speech pretty good for a villain huh? I've always wanted to play the mean girl in plays since they get to wear fab dresses and killer heels.

Good girl gone bad-not,
Photobucket

2 hollas:

curiouskatrina said...

"How pathetic can you get when you'd trying adding up my friends and going buddy2 with them? Don't you have enough friends to stick with them instead?" --- I know someone who's exactly like this Darl. HAHAHAHA! OMG, I can relate only that I don't feel the anger that you do. I may not know the real deal my friend, but it pays to stay calm now that you've already voiced-out your feelings/concerns. Whoever s/he is, hayaan mo na. The best revenge is to let them feel na to you, they are nothing. :)

zarahbabe said...

Oo nang,actually if I could only handle it, I won't blog about this since I don't want any BV in my blog but I can't help it and I just had to burst somewhere.If not madugangan naman pimples ko.ahahah.But i really felt a lot better after posting this. Yeah,THAT pathetic much.Actually,that somebody knew already na they're nobody in my life for more than a year that's why the loser kept on bugging me to let me feel THE existence.irritating.haha. thanks nang:-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review