Saturday, June 26, 2010

:-( but :-)


uh-oh! Isn't it just fab and ferocios baby? and screaming HOT???

This and the expensive-but-bought-it-anyway harem shorts(not pants) which I had always pictured myself donning. Remembered when I ended up buying a harem jumpsuit thinking I can fold it short but eventually looked like PJ bottoms on me.(FYI, butt-less is the keyword)hahah

I've been doing good lately not buying anything, still have two unopened packages with me.That's how uninterested I am with my purchases. yey me! But then, a shopping intervention came in last night and I just had to splurge--guiltily,of course. But allow me to justify yet again that it was meant for me since it had just been uploaded with 3 queries, no buyer, 2 hours ago. See? How can this piece of fab find last for 2hours with no buyer? Made for me...or so I thought.
 I'm too crushed to blog. Suddenly all my plans for today had to be cancelled because I just am crushed.*shrugs* THAT crushed over a silly thing.  Oh well... Hope I get over it soonest. Which I know would take a lot of time like how I got over that hot red pumps for a YEAR. Why is it I always make decision booboos? :-(

P.S As I'm to end this entry, rain suddenly poured, oh well, the weather is with me here, feeling less guilty of bailing out of my Saturday plans.

Recovering Shopper, 


Photobucket

2 hollas:

curiouskatrina said...

the first picture...is that bag or something darl?

zarahbabe said...

wallet sya nang. :-) pero dw gn click open sa tunga bala.tig a na iya exterior :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review