Thursday, June 24, 2010

Roller coaster Day

I'm too tired to get all teensy-detailed graphic of what happened today.

First there was excitement for the shoot,
2nd there was hesitation,
3rd there was uncertainty about its success,

4th there was exhaustion after
5th there was fulfillment regarding the outcome,
(after the shoot)
6th there was irritation about something I can't say
7th there was guilt for actions I've done that affected somebody
8th there was pride about an accomplishment
9th there was annoyance on a part I cant say
10th there was calmness like doing nothing
11th there was anger and disappointment about somebody's shallowmindedness
12th there is SADNESS about hearing a voice without a face, knowing a fact you cannot change.

til next...

Complicated and Always,

Photobucket

1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

Life is a roller coaster; life is a swing; life is a seesaw.. yes, it might be unstable but hey you should enjoy the moment.. afterall, you're in the playground. ;-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review