A series of my random one liners and the likes I wana say to random people. I'm too exhausted to blog about mixed emotions. So here... just
|R|E|A|D|
(it's read between the lines for dummies.)
Dear Romeo,
GET LOST!
xo,
Juliet
true love at its unexpected demise is such a tragedy.
I wanted somebody who's fun and wacky and opinionated. Not a
boring one.
Maybe that's why I keep falling for stories about wacky guys with mushy insides, coz I never had one.
I want someone who can have a heated debate with me about things, then kiss and make me laugh afterwards.
They say true love comes to those who wait. What about me?
Sometimes, I let my friendship drift with time.
hey you, whoever you are.
I wana feel to be somebody's gf for just a day. So I can feel love in varied ways.
She deeply deserves you better. I can only love you at your best. She still wants you at your worst.
I hate predictable affairs, it's pretty much yawn inducing.
He wants to share something with me, I just dunno how to reciprocate.
Hey Mister, please let go. it'll make our lives easier.
aw, you're so sweet. Will you ever like me?
Promise, I'll be a really good girlfriend.
Right. I know not happening.
Maybe you really are just good hearted and wana share to everybody, sorry I wasn't able to give you my time of the day.
Err.wait. Was that pm really meant for me? or it just so happened you missent it and decided to go on?
I was supposed to sleep, but I chose to stay for you.
Minutes before your birthday.
Racking my braiins out for something senseful to say.fail.
Right! Just so right for a smart comeback.lose it.
Can I take you home?http://i47.tinypic.com/r73iol.jpg
Guess no CB from you anymore. I know.messed it up.
You'll think I'm a senseless talker now and won't ever talk to me again. hope not. :-(
(it's read between the lines for dummies.)
Dear Romeo,
GET LOST!
xo,
Juliet
true love at its unexpected demise is such a tragedy.
I wanted somebody who's fun and wacky and opinionated. Not a
boring one.
Maybe that's why I keep falling for stories about wacky guys with mushy insides, coz I never had one.
I want someone who can have a heated debate with me about things, then kiss and make me laugh afterwards.
They say true love comes to those who wait. What about me?
Sometimes, I let my friendship drift with time.
hey you, whoever you are.
I wana feel to be somebody's gf for just a day. So I can feel love in varied ways.
She deeply deserves you better. I can only love you at your best. She still wants you at your worst.
I hate predictable affairs, it's pretty much yawn inducing.
He wants to share something with me, I just dunno how to reciprocate.
Hey Mister, please let go. it'll make our lives easier.
aw, you're so sweet. Will you ever like me?
Promise, I'll be a really good girlfriend.
Right. I know not happening.
Maybe you really are just good hearted and wana share to everybody, sorry I wasn't able to give you my time of the day.
Err.wait. Was that pm really meant for me? or it just so happened you missent it and decided to go on?
I was supposed to sleep, but I chose to stay for you.
Minutes before your birthday.
Racking my braiins out for something senseful to say.fail.
Right! Just so right for a smart comeback.lose it.
Can I take you home?http://i47.tinypic.com/r73iol.jpg
Guess no CB from you anymore. I know.messed it up.
You'll think I'm a senseless talker now and won't ever talk to me again. hope not. :-(
Exhausted much,


Tuesday, June 22, 2010
zarahbabe

2 hollas:
nice. :-) I never thought that you appreciate such cheesy lines. that's great! :-)
LOL.These are soo cheesy yeah. I'm laughing with these lines. Forgot I even had it here and idk what I was thinking then,. But thanks whoever you are. :-)
Post a Comment