Monday, June 21, 2010

Standing Ovation

Standing Ovation: About a group of friends competing in a national tween music video contest.
Enter a world of hilarious adventures, original songs and never before seen dance routines! You will be left believing in the power of childhood dreams...

Was looking for some movie to go against my boredom coz I might find another item to buy again just "out of boredom" then this movie popped up. It's gona be out on the 16th though but I think it's some tweener movie like HS Musical or Fame but better. No love triangles or drama but those Mean Girls-que horizon. Claws are gonna be out. I love chic flicks super! P.S especially their colorful cover.


Chic flicks forever,
Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review