Have you ever had somebody around you who you look up to, admire and yet s/he doesn't know it? S/he's not even aware that you do since you don't talk, just exchanging some civil smile when you meet. Then suddenly you realize s/he's gone and you wondered what if s/he knew that somebody
admires 'em? would it make any difference in 'em life? Would it somehow make her/him feel good about 'emself? Would it flatter them?
Would it somehow be an inspiration knowing that at one point or another, you had touched somebody's life without even trying to and just being yourself?
But what's the worst feeling of all?
Knowing you wouldn't have any chance to meet that someone and be close, not having the chance ever to tell 'em how they've inspired you and thanking them for being such an inspiration.Never.ever.again. Coz they're gone, gone from your life, gone from everybody they inspired, gone forever.
I can't get too touchy and emotional because I have never been a part of your life and you've been part of mine far away. But the thought of you gone, even we aren't close still brings a stabbing feeling.
R.I.P IDOL...
I've never looked like a fan from the outside. But you've made me respect and look up to you in ways you and everybody never knew but would always understand.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
THAT effect
Always a fan by heart,


Sunday, June 20, 2010
zarahbabe

Posted in:
1 hollas:
Hmmmm.. I'm curious about who you are referring to..
Post a Comment