Friday, June 18, 2010

Craving

So I'm like any other tweens stuck int heir homes, nothing to do but FB. I saw Francis' grad pics and then suddenly I saw tons of crabs and prawns(above pic). Okey, every time I say, read, hear the word prawns, instead of thinking big shrimps, it makes me think of crispy stuffs. I duno why. But  the word "PRAWNS" seems to be crispy at its own way.lol


So anyway, been bugging my mom. I want aligue so bad. FYI, aligue is that orange (fat?) part on female crabs. I wana eat it till I go highblood and feel my neck pain because of my gluttonous behavior. Masochist much.
I duno  how to explain its taste. It's not really a pretty pleasing scent but the taste is delicious in its own weird way and so are other seafoods. I'm a seafood person, eversince and always.

So anyway I know each of us has a craving of the day, of the week, of the month or of the season, but crabs had been by craving since I was young, never gets old. I have this weird craving that if I want a food, I can eat it for months daily until I get to that point where I don't want anything to do with it anymore. I swear, after I eat it for eons(exaggeration here)and after my "lust" for it is over, once I see it on the plate, I wrinkle my nose in disgust. With just its sight, I can immediately recall its taste lingering in my mouth that I wana puke. Don't worry.it's just a feeling. I'm not having eating disorders like puking out of depression or just puking just because. Ofcourse, getting drunk is out of the picture.

So anyways, now chatting with a friend from Roxas asking him to buy crabs and shrimps for me. I can almost taste the aligue.ahah


See you tomorrow francis! You're the bestest.


P.S Please acknowledge this 1st ever short blog.


A seafood lover forever,


Photobucket

1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

cool! I'm a seafood lover too. ;-) Way back home I love to eat octopus. Haven't tasted one for years now. huhuhu. :-(

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review