Saturday, May 29, 2010

Amazeballs indeed!

I was in the middle of uploading this picture when I've accidentally clicked the link without knowing where it would lead me. Then I suddenly blurted out
"OMG AMAZEBALLS!".
After playing it twice, I pressed the left arrow button(back button inshort) and looked for the person who posted it. Figured that it was nang KL's and funny because her subject line also said AMAZEBALLS. yay!Oh Perez your vocab is epidemic.hahah

Anyways, I saw this and remembered our animation class in college, I was soo interested way back then but hopeless because, reality check, I suck at drawing.not just suck but first class suck.haha. But when I saw this, it wasn't A+ grade drawing but more of the imagination type. It now made me wonder how many hours it took the animator to finish this animation. And gave me hope that with imagination(twinkling stars here), I can create some pretty much entertaining animations too.haha.dream on.

I want to be productive but I can't due to my lazy position, my PC's bummed so I'm stuck at a laptop-in-lap-or-tummy position. My legs even got laptop burns due to everyday use.yikes!

I WANT A LAPTOP table for crying out loud!!!.It would make me productive. (eyelash batting infront of mom) Position is really a factor fo' sho!

Anyways, this flash file also put me into thinking, WHEN AM I EVER PLANNING TO WORK?

I'm still too lazy. MOTIVATE ME.


So anyways here is the animation i'm talking 'bout. enjoy!

Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review