Thursday, September 1, 2011

Midnight Musings


Hello September first,
I originally thought about being honest and to post the top 10 lies I tell myself. But since I'm feeling pretty random, here are the random things I thought about just before the clock hits 12...

Until now, I still can't get over this Topshop Wisteria wedges and yes, it's similar to Givenchy's. Look at fashion blogger Patricia Prieto wearing it below. Can I drool now? Check more here

Credits to chictopia.com

 I had this shoes customized, the original design was actually made for Vice Ganda, the designer and I had to tweak some parts of it so it would look a bit different because they don't repeat customized designs for clients. Can't wait to wear em


Royal Blue Sheer top. Gaaah! I can't find one! I can't get over sheers right now and Royal Blue is my color of the moment.

  

This is Cristalle Belo. Everytime I get too aware that I'm almost bones and skin, I wana hit the gym and do the weight gain program but lazy as I am, those are just plans. But when I saw this picture, it got me thinking...hard and if this were a gym program to gain weight (which I doubt since I think she's toning her something but whatever) this will be something I won't think twice about. I think it's sexy.lol...




Tried a bob before and the vavavoom effect just lasted for days and the rest was a daily bad hair day for me so I'm back to my curls. But sometimes, my curls are already yawn-inducing and I have those days that I wana do this again but I think if I will, I would need a rebond and not a relax which is not advisable for me, by the way, coz I think I would want and want to go back to my curls after just a few months...
rebonded hair = no perms til all rebonded hair's chopped off  = will take eons = impatient me = no thanks.


To be able to have this, you gotta have an Xbox and I don't wanna have an Xbox I just wanna have this cool experience they're doing in this vid.

Disneyland!



The Cherry Mobile x30, it was like at first sight. I got this one just because I like it's design.


It's Gossip Girl season 5 on the 26th byotches!


Look at what this web designer did to himself, he made himself look like a toy. I want! http://www.ayushsaran.com/


Candy Mag September ish, their BEST monthly ish for me not because it's my birth month but because every September they feature 100 candy cuties.*teenybopper kilig shriek* Okay I'm feeling old for Candy but whatever and this year, Ed Westwick is on the cooooover! IKR?


I wanna have this KT heeless wedge! This is next on my list.
Who could wear this and get away with it? I loooveeee Anne Curtis' dress for the 2011 fashion ball. Sizzle!


That's all and I'm just in time to end this seconds before 12.

Goodbye September first,
Photobucket

2 hollas:

Rommel John said...

LOL. The shoes. Your fetish.

Zarah said...

Haha.True that. Forever and always...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review