Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I'm 22 now and I should've felt old right? But no, as a matter of fact I've never felt so young... This is because when colleagues slash friends greeted me there was ah "you're so young" statement tailing after the greetings...so yeah. That did it.

What made my day more? Well, my two customized shoes arrived in the mail today! Yaaaay! Wanna see it? wanna see it?



Detailed pics after the jump + see loots and why I got something from Pazzy Navarro.

Remember how I've been drooling about Topshop's Red Wisteria Wedges (pic below) which unfortunately they don't have anymore?...or at least I can't find one.Well, I had mine customized, not exactly the same but it has the provocative things I wanted: 1) hot red color, 2)wedges 3) comes with a ribbon that you can tie.
Topshop's Red Wisteria Wedges

My customized hot red wedges:


And the yellow ankle booties:


And it doesn't end there... Yes, doesn't end there. Pazzy Navarro (for those who don't know,she's a designer and her collection usually ranges from the basics and daily wear to sophisticated frocks) was having this contest and a week ago I got a pm from her that I'm one of those who won. Yaaaay right? I just love winning something and freebies. And it just arrived now. Knowing it was my birthday, she added another top to the loot (so kind... I know), I'm gonna do a separate blog about her, here's a sneak peek of what I got:

Thank you God for all the Blessings. For another year. For my family. :-)

A year older after this blog,



0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review