Yesterday, I was too tired to post an entry so can I just post it now?
I woke up at 6am, (yes I was early or at least as far as my waking up habit is concerned). The last time I was forced to wake up like this was I think more than a year already, during my graduation day. As I was fixing up, I felt nostalgic, the cold morning breeze against my skin when I went out, the calm horizon and that fresh, dew-like scent of dawn. The only thing you can hear
while taking a bath is the running water from the shower and its splash when it hits your bathroom tiles...too far from those mid day bath sessions where there are actors throwing lines from the TV, some radio reporter giving a blow by blow account of another unfortunate event on somebody's life, honking cars, crying babies,barking dogs, buzzing motorists and women having their daily dose of neighborhood chismis. By now, you might've noticed that I live in a busy street and in an alive neighborhood.
So what was my agenda?--the PASS
We arrived there at around 8:30. And we were able to finish everything at around 1pm. Why that long? They were asking for stuffs that you wouldn't expect. I just brought my postal ID with me while my companion brought a postal ID, cedula, SSS and NBI clearance. So yeah, I was totally clueless about this maybe because I got so used of people processing stuffs for me and I can't say I'm unprepared, it's just that, I really have one ID with me, two if you count my BIR ID...and well yes, maybe a bit unprepared. And yes again, I'm not your typical responsible kid who have a voter's ID, claimed her SSS ID or whatever IDs still available for us to enroll to. I have Cedula which I left in my old wallet, I
Moving on, I was already trying to brace myself of going home without accomplishing anything BUT irony of the ironic, between the two of us, I was the one who successfully processed my application right away. How? They asked for my expired school ID, which I know is already expired but I still bring it with me just because. Imagine, a considered litter in my wallet saved me in an unexpected time? I just can't believe my luck! I'm just too happy so please let my exaggeration pass. My companion who brought 1 ID and 3 supporting docs wasn't that lucky or maybe it's just because the person in charge was too strict under the line they were in. She had to go back and bring a copy of the transcript or college yearbook.(LOL) Thus we went out past 1 already.
So yeah, bring some expired ID with you in case you haven't gotten yours.
A citizen-related experience wiser,



Tuesday, September 06, 2011
zarahbabe
Posted in:
1 hollas:
crush ka lang nung in-charged. cute ka kasi. ;-)
Post a Comment