Thursday, September 9, 2010

StarMagic Ball 2010


My blog would be too late for FAMAS(boohoo internet connection) so let's go local! As always Anne Curtis never disappoints with her white number(Don't like the hair that much though.messylike). Here are some of my top picks for this year's parade of  couture frocks :-)

I wana see the BACK!I wana see the BACK! Backless is love.
One of the most elegant woman I've seen
I have a thing for mesh, Gaga-ish
Flowy Chiffons and peeping skins.

The dress is lovely but I don't think she donned it well.

For the love of gowns, Tux and Heels,

Photobucket

2 hollas:

Kirsteen gonzales said...

maja's and erich's gown is so fAB! *Hands down* and not to mention i so love ann curtis! messy hair or not she still effin gorgeous!

zarahbabe said...

Couldn't agree more. Anne Curtis is effortlessly gorgeous noh? Yes, I love Maja's not that "serious" like others but fashion forward. Reminds me of Lady Gaga.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review