Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yes and I'm back

What's with the picture? Idk exactly. The picture is as lost as this post. I was just having a flashback of this pic for 24 hours now and idk why.

I'm back but not for good. Let's just say twas brought about by boredom and I had maybe more than enough time to create a post. But this is nothing serious, lengthy or the likes. It would be something random. Things left un-blogged for quite some time now. Say a month. Thing, thoughts and nothings that I know if I will prolong would eventually exit my system. So it's better to write it here and come back on it when I have the time and pour everything out rather than wait for that exact time and wouldn't remember a thing. Best ideas come at random times and often, you'll lose it if you won't let it out right away (and believe me, it is usually the case and would end up in regret). Anyway here's for the random


  • You'd often marvel and get amazed on what power Pacquiao can bring to our country. It is only him and his scheduled fight that could stop and produce a low crime rate in a day, close establishments which are even open on holidays and most especially could stop a BROWNOUT from happening. Sometimes it makes me shake my head in awe, disbelief even,  that there are things in which we hear and see on tv which are unstoppable, but here you go because of Pacquiao, it can happen. Sometimes I wish that Pacquiao would fight everyday to make everybody's lives easier.
  • There are things you said you'd never do but eating your words afterwards. I promised to not purchase myself a jegging. But with the trendiness of jeans and the comfort of a leggings, I just can't stop it.
  • Expectations lead to disappointment. More than often that is. 
  • No tv couple gets me more affected than Chuck and Blair. lol. Isn't it awesome when a jerk falls and gets all sweet and that?
  • (I was nearly forgetting this one) There are things in a man's life that he can't live it out, I wish in yours it was me.
I dunno where that last one came from. Maybe brought about by reading a post all about love and sorts. But anyway, just saying..

P.S You know what's weird? Somebody around me that they were congratulated by their clients because of Pacquiao winning.talking bout coincidence.

Miss Me? JK
Photobucket

1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

I love the last line of thought.. kinda corny mixed with cheesyness but "swak na swak!" hahaha! :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review