Friday, December 10, 2010

Some points to point...

Zarah? the thin girl? The one with all those shoes? The one who loves to write? the one who likes the rain? The one who's addicted to shopping? The one who craves three musketeers? Yeah man, I know her... Why what's up?




Don't you just hate it when people assume this and that about you? But won't  you hate it more that they assume you'd do this and that?

-I don't know why it's like an unwritten universal rule that girls love Ferrero. I don't know why when everyone thinks of a safe choclate, Ferrero comes to mind. Well here's a newsflash, not everybody loves almonds.Myself counted. 

-Sometimes I make a fool out of myself for fun or boredom, but I hate it when people assume that I'd be always willing to do it for the sake of something, much more if I didn't even agree to do so.

- I may seem superficial at times, but I'm still a girl with substance. boo yah!


P.S I got that why wassup idea from my cousin's fb page, his was filled with this. it's like a friend would post something like 
"(Person's name)? The one with (description of that person, as many as you want). Yeah man i know him/her, why wassup?" 



So wassup,


1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

couldn't agree more. :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review