When karma strikes, you'll wish you'd never been bad.
A lot of things are coming back to me lately, let me say that again... a lot of,well, not-so-good things I did are coming back to me lately. So yeah, when karma pours, it pours and hard.
Too hard that I hate to wake up and wonder what's in for me today. Ooh aren't I always in for a treat! A rotten one that is... Sometimes there are just things you really don't want to do but you eventually did because it's you, it's in your system, it comes naturally(lol) and because you don't have that much self-control. It's like your brain saying something you don't want to say out loud or acknowledge because you're trying to be nice but it's screaming inside your noodles that makes you wana say "OH!! SHUT UP BRAIN!!! I'm trying to be nice here, care to help me out instead?" There are things beyond our control and yes, unfortunately sometimes our brain is telling us somethings which we hate to acknowledge but is usually our initial reaction, we just don't admit it, because even how hard we try to stop it, that's how we roll.
It's Immaculate Conception today! Happy Feast Day Mama Mary. (Sorry I wasn't able to hear mass. I'm lazy to do so, but isn't it right that I didn't because it was like I was forcing myself to? And hearing mass wasn't supposed to be forced right? Right? Okaay I'm just trying to justify my laziness so I won't feel bad but I still do. :-( )
P.S Isn't it bad that I placed Karma and something Holy on one post?
I'm such a sinner,


Thursday, December 09, 2010
zarahbabe


Posted in:
0 hollas:
Post a Comment