Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This Christmas...

This Christmas I'm TRYING to be as nice as I can be but SOMEBODY is making it oh soooooo hard for me. Wanna know who?
This post is sssooo overdue. I wasn't born as the nicest person on earth, I'm .01% on the meaner side even. But don't get me wrong, I'm not fond of bullying people just coz I hate them with no valid reason at all...Uhmm.Okay fine! Maybe there are times that I do, but not a lot mind you and I was over it -- not totally... Gahd! I know I'm immature, I procrastinate a lot even but  somehow I can be a tad responsible and own up to my actions. Somebody just can't do it and I've been overly nice and understanding and patient with her/him. And the thing that's ticking me off is if that person will go down, s/he's gonna take me down with her/him. It's inevitable so yeah it sucks.

Hey dude! How old are you? And how old am I again? You're older right? Can you please grow up and act your own age even just for these times? Seriously! Can you help me by not messing up? Can you at least have the initiative of doing bits and bobs? Please? You'll be doing me a huge favor y'know. I don't effin care what excuses you have in your pocket coz that won't do. SAVE IT! I was happy and happy annnnd happy these past few months and you came and tarnished my mood and gave me the gift I'd never wanted -- STRESS. Why don't you just go back to where you came from?

I know I know, perhaps you've been reading this just to know who but sorry to disappoint. Won't say any names.


P.S  Can somebody lend me some nice-ness here? I seriously need one.  My patience is deteriorating and my claws are about to come out any moment now. :-)

Yea it's the old me,
 

1 hollas:

Anonymous said...

:-(

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review