Hey you! I wasn't born just to sweep after someone's sh*t. Especially if that someone's goal is to sh*t everywhere,leave it there and wait until someone steps on it so that SOMEBODY ELSE can clean it.
You sh*t, you lick it dufus! I'm pissed
beyond words..
! Why don't you bring that a$$ness of yours to your deeds and clear that filthy air inside your oxygen-deprived brain, it would do you some good believe me. You speak with a know-it-all impact and holier-than-thou accent, but geeeez you act like a grade 1 student who needs to be tutored everything he was taught the day before. That's how stupid you seem-- NO! That's how stupid you act. REALLY. You're still not aware of it? Seriously? Are you just waiting for me to shove it down your throat so that our message of your idiocy would reach you loud and clear as crystal? JUST TELL ME. I'm done being nice to you, I'm done being patient after what you did today. I'm done with letting everything you do go coz I'm being understanding like that. ENOUGH! And don't you ever use those innocent act and puppy dog eyes on me or to anybody just to save your irresponsible a$s ever again, coz just so you know, YOU WON'T PASS FOR A PUPPY! You look like an aging bulldog who hadn't taken a bath for years. You don't look innocent coz you looked like somebody who just came out from jail after years of community service. Ohh! And don't get me started with everything else... I was supposed to be done being mean without a reason but man didn't you EVER give me a reason to. Nice job. You just placed yourself on my #1 spot. Act your age dude, ACT YOUR EFFIN' AGE! Would you? It's getting old already...really old. Especially when someone who appears as carefree, as disorganized and as spoiled as me still wipes ALL your itsy-bitsy, by-product-of-a-smug-who-knows-nothing crap! You're seriously a case of hey-it-seems-I-know-everything-but-I-actually-let-somebody-do-it-and-take-the-credit-after shitload waiting to happen. TRYING TO CLEAN YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS WHEN YOU FEEL TROUBLE BROILING? BUT OH SO READY TO TAKE THE CREDITS YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAD THE INITIATIVE AND BRAIN TO DO? Nice. Really nice. VERY MATURE! Keep it up dude...I'll just trip you over to bring you down anyway. I'll let the world see how you really are while you fall flat in your face. I maybe small but don't try me. I've been evil once, and I can again if I want to. ESPECIALLY IF ITS FOR YOU.
You.Just.Gave.Me.Every.Reason.To.Hate.You...SO DON'T YOU EVER BLAME ME!
Friday, December 17, 2010
The Pissed Off's Post
Pissed as I can ever get,


Friday, December 17, 2010
zarahbabe

Posted in:
1 hollas:
why so pissed here? :-(
Post a Comment