Friday, October 21, 2011

Chears to the freakin' weekend!

Aren't you all just in weekend mode already? I am. When Friday comes, my industriousness seem to shut down and I'm trying so hard not to slack around or something, so what more can perk me up than getting stuffs I bought from the mail! Every time I'm expecting something I'm like craning my neck all day like a lil kid waiting for her mom with a pasalubong in tow.

Here's what came in today:

One of them is this. and no, they're different pairs from my last blog.

a pair of shoes and 3 tops. :)
I'm totally in love with sheers and prints right now. These three are all  sheer collared tops. :-)

Another Topshop Wisteria-esque wedge. Sorry for the poor photo

If you were able to read my birthday blog or saw this picture in another entry you might wonder why I had to purchase another red wedge when it seems I've been really happy with my customized one, well it turns out I didn't see something coming as far as the streets of Iloilo is concerned that my customized ones are only limited to some places... Will tell you why on my next blog. Can't wait to wear all of 'e, :-)


Cheers to the freakin weekend,


0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review