Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spaz

I'm the tallest at the middle...thanks to my wedges.lol ;-)
Ever had that very random nagging feeling of being extremely down and you don't even know why? You can't even pinpoint what made you feel this way, you just do. PERIOD... Oh female hormones...why do you have to be this complicated? Sorry for being such a spaz. Seriously, this is
the first time...and I mean seriously. I hear women going bipolar for a day just because but I never had a first-hand encounter not 'til the moment I woke up. NOT EVEN SHOPPING CAN HELP ME FOR SHOEGASM'S SAKE! And this is totally alarming because shopping is my total pick-me up, no fail...'til now. So here I am, lazy blogger but totally turned to my blog for back up and hoping that after I make this entry I'm gonna feel all good and back to... well...being me! My work is going all KSP on me and needs attention and how can I if I'm at this unstable state?Really.lol...

At this point of the post I'm feeling a lil better already so I guess blogging is working its therapeutic magic. Yesterday, I was just laughing my hats off with these garls at Freddy's. Full and all that. And did I tell you we're patay-gutom and our Saturdays are filled with food-athons? But yesterday, we waved the white flag and needing back-up for the food we ordered because...you should never order food when you're mega hungry because you just wanna have a taste of everything and end up going home with unfinished food take outs...And remember when I told you earlier in this paragraph that I'm feeling a lot better now? Turns out I'm back to being down again and I want lechon...see what I'm talking about being mentally unstable?


Halfway done


Stacked up used plates
Happy thoughts all the way,
Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review