Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't act like you know how it's like when you haven't been in my shoes -- literally

 First, I'm very sorry for the mile-long title. It's just related to this heelless baby I have below:
People have been asking me how do I walk in these shoes and many assume it's really hard considering it's heeless state but it's not. I got these babies last month, days before my birthday but since I wasn't blog-mode that month, I haven't posted the heeless one.


Today was also mail day, I got three packages from the mail, wanna know what they are? 

I love prints. Left: Printed button down polo, Right: 3/4 black detailed top with leopard print scarf


I'm a late bloomer as far as accessories are concerned, I just found that new love now.
My mom wanted a Pocket wallet and for my future trip, I guess I'm gona be needing one as well so I got the zebra one for myself :)
The side perspective of my heeless.
I was keeping my look very minimal to give way to the shoes. Say Hi to Tru who's messing with my 5inches added height.

Tahtah for now,

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review