Monday, November 16, 2015

Guess who's back

Maybe I got inspired. Maybe I am bored. Maybe I’m just looking for an outlet for my word vomit. Maybe I have lots of things on my mind…or maybe not. Maybe I just felt the need to stimulate my noodle coz it got too rusty from the daily routine. Maybe I just wanna ramble for my own good and want to look back a couple of years and tell myself, “Hey. This was how your year went, this is what you’ve done, what you’ve achieved, what you’ve surpassed and few years after you’re still kicking ass and got even better at it”. These things you’ve went through is what made you today. You may loved it, hated it but you dealt with it that’s why you’re here today. As I was scrolling through my last posts I realized how shallow my posts had become. Flooded with sheer materialism which shouldn’t have been. I realize in shame when I saw that the link was still posted on my twitter bio and seeing that visitors came only to see loads of random loots with no substance (which had flooded the first pages and covered my more substantial posts and which this blog had been). I wouldn’t check deeper too if I saw it. You see, each item was supposed to have a deeper, thought-provoking text that came with it. But only the photos made It to my blog, the text that came with them was stuck on my phone (which has long been deleted due to a phone tweaking gone wrong) and all because I was too lazy to post them. Those thoughts would never come again. The gist maybe there but every word that poured from inspiration will only come once and once it will come. So I guess this is me trying to do something about it. Giving more importance to my thoughts which shouldn’t be left unnoticed, immortalized or undocumented. Because I am my thoughts (even I hate it sometimes) and my thoughts is me. So I am back with a vengeance (for effect lang) or not. The rambling ensues…

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review