Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sense of Humor's brain child




cannot help but think there will be a specific type of individual that will purchase this, without offering up any stereotype’s I am sure you can think of at least one.
While this looks like nothing more than a severed cable, its actually a 2GB flash drive, and its certainly one that will not get stolen that quickly. My biggest concern would be leaving this laying around on the table and having my wife coming in the room and tossing it in the trash can thinking it was junk.
One thing I can say without hesitation is that using this memory cable in public with some of the high-end notebooks that are currently on the market is going to make you look simply crazy.
-Rahul
http://www.itpepper.com/2008/07/default.aspx


One of men's humorous inventions. Nice. I want this!

 Penchant for weird stuffs,

Photobucket

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review