You want a very nice piece of advice?
Don’t be too complacent, not because you know things, you would know it at all times, drowsiness is a byotch!
It can make you freakin’ clueless like there’s a bottleneck in your brain and it stopped working that you can’t even realize you gave a website when what was asked is a blog. Now, when you learned that somebody messed up a website from a blog you would say, “What kind of moron can’t differentiate a freakin ‘blog from a website?” I would say that. But now I can’t coz I’m referring to myself. Seriously, I never knew this day would come but oh did it! I also didn’t expect a humiliation, good thing it’s not public coz only 3 people read it but still, to come as early as my 2nd day of training. Don’t ask! I wana vanish then and there, and run out the door and never to come back, like after a week.haha. SMH… I can’t even start to imagine why on earth I didn’t see it coming. I was THAT “dazed”. I might start to consider drinking coffee. I’ve been searching for blogs for about an hour but when I submitted my output Ta-DA! All of them were websites. Darn websites. What’s more? I didn’t even realize it not until my trainer pointed it out to me and I’ve been going on the output for like 5 times before submitting but I.DIDN’T.FREAKING.REALIZE.IT. Holy moses! How moronic is that? I was really that sleepy, wasn’t I? Stupid PECO and their brownouts. I still can’t get over it and I’m LOL-ing and LMAO-ing while SMH. Unbelievable. I’m starting to question my knowledge now and all it takes is four hours of sleep, a website and a blog. haha. I wish my classmates wouldn’t read this entry coz I’ll never hear the end of it. Really. My instructors too coz they might snatch my diploma back, which by the way they can’t coz I still don’t have it. I really feel like an idiot now. I probably should go back to grade 1. No not grade 1, they didn’t even teach how to use a computer back then. Maybe way back first year of college when I can enumerate the 7 types of websites and their definition. I still can right now (I just have a knack for definitions. Swear. That’s why I can’t get over this stuff without SMH because I can give you both the definitions straight on) and course, THIS is a blog and Perezhilton.com IS a website. Btw, I didn’t know Perez is THAT pornographic coz yet again, when I tried opening it in the workplace to nourish my not only sleep-deprived but also Hollywood gossip-deprived mind, it’s blocked. But back to my oops moment, I really hope my employer wouldn’t think I was bluffing when I said I’m an IT graduate. Coz seriously, what IT grad doesn’t know what a blog or a website is? Really. Okay now I’m starting to feel more stupid than ever. I’m just so glad my jitters during quiz bee competitions I’ve joined kept me from zoning off or I might have suffered from this public humiliation 2 years earlier and it might’ve turned out to be a handicap match, then my school would regret of vouching P500 (wow! Biggie—not!) for my plane ticket to send me to
Now, this would seriously rank 2nd in my most embarrassing moment. The 1st one still would be when during a career talk way back in my 1st year of college, I said Good Evening instead of Good Morning in front of the entire first year community, talking about absent-mindedness huh? But I got over it --- after a year. Now makes me wonder how long would it take for me to get over this idiocy. Oh! I know---NEVER. Don’t worry I’m not hard on myself, I just can’t get over this and not laugh at this sheer stupidity .


Wednesday, October 13, 2010
zarahbabe

1 hollas:
hahaha! boo-yah! LOL! Well, we commit mistakes from time to time.. charge it to experience. ;-)
Post a Comment