Was there a time in your life when suddenly you forget one of the words you use often? I don't know if blame it to old age or memory gap or not being able to exercise your noodles that caused it, because I always do. I think, being a bummer makes me stupid or so I thought.
Seriously, sometimes I think my brain is crowded with new words every time I read that I tend to forget the old ones I often use before. It's like a queue with a FIFO order and it frustrates me a lot.seriously.
Just now, I mean seconds ago, I was racking my brains out and nearly going nuts for a word that I use too often to describe myself and oddly had forgotten when out of the blue I was about to make a status about it. Yeah, I was there at my plurk homepage, the cursor blinking in the blank bar, then I started to type " I am starting my " and that's when my typing stopped because for some reason, I CAN'T REMEMBER THAT FREAKING WORD anymore.
You know that feeling of frustration within you when suddenly there's this word hanging at the tip of your tongue that you can almost taste it but can't get it right? That suddenly you get irate because your brain's screwing up with your vocabulary again? That you don't wan't to stop 'til you can finally get that word right because even you wan't to stop thinking about it you just can't?
Well, ladies and gentlemen, that was one of the grueling moments I went through just minutes ago and it had went on for 30minutes 'til I finally heard a "DING!" *light bulb above my head* together with THAT word.
PROCASTINATION.
Urgh!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
What's THAT word again?
Self-declared Procrastinator,


Wednesday, July 14, 2010
zarahbabe

Posted in:
2 hollas:
hahaha! amo ni gali ang ginanamin mo darl?
uu nang.daw mbuang na ko ya kagabi kay nalipat ko.hahaa.just now, nalipat naman ko sg apelyido ni bianca gonzales.lol
Post a Comment