Hey blog I missed you, it was 5 days ago after my last post but it didn't count since I just posted a video, a lot had been going on those days I haven't posted, so much that I duno where to start coz I duno where I left off and I can't remember anymore. Seriously. Everything went by like a blur. Everything stress-inducing makes me resort to temporary amnesia as to not tarnish a good day the next morning. Oh well, had strings of badluck and I hope a much bettter, bigger good luck will come my way. *cross fingers*
So as I was going over sites and I saw preview's annual best dressed list for their 2010 ball. Then suddenly I remembered this dressing up game, it amazes me how some women take all the time in the world to dress up really good, like everyday they were up for a photoshoot, walk the runway, get mobbed by paps or is on some " a day in the life of...." segment that would either air on tv or grace the pages of teen magazines---and this I mean WITHOUT FAIL that not even a single sick day could tarnish and ruin a fashion streak in their style calendar. For this I tell you, isn't an easy feat, I mean even celebs has this dress down day at a point or another. Reminds me of Dita Von Tesse, that burlesque Icon hadn't worn pants for ages, and gawd if you think that seeing her working out in the gym would give u a natural, make up free, sweat-filled look. WRONG.
I have strong respect for this people coz I may be fashionable at times, but there are days when I just want to get out of the house don a dress and slip ons and go.hahah.lazy as that.
But Hey EVER GIRL LOVES to DRESS UP right? sometimes, there's just lack of time to do so.lol
And who doesn't love this kind of balls where anybody can dress up as wacky as they can, custom an expensive outfit to be worn JUST ONCE in their entire life( first, because it's a rule that you can't get caught wearing same outfit twice and second, their outfit is so out-of-this-world that there's no other appropriate place to wear it anymore.) and get away with it?
Anyways so here u go of few people who made it to Preview's Best Dressed List 2010

These 2 Preview Ladies and Karylle don GaGa-ish dresses.
One look with that tutu and ribbon on Lloyda Lim and you'll definitely know it's Mich Dulces' work. Did you? I DID. *smile*
Passion for Fashion,


Tuesday, July 06, 2010
zarahbabe





I love Karla Humphries' Pin up girl look and classy frock. 

Posted in:
0 hollas:
Post a Comment