Saturday, February 26, 2011

An open letter to Karma

C'mon Karma! Let's get this over with. You, me...on the dance floor. :-p

Dear Karma,

I know I'm a female version of a dickhead. I'm also aware that I HAD (please notice the past tense) been a total ass. I'm still mean though, can't help it. Sorry. It's innate... You know, I kinda noticed that
you've been pouncing on me all throughout 2010 and until now, if I may say. You've been bombarding me with your overdue paybacks from things I've done eons ago. Seriously. Can't you just torture me a week after I did something awful and not wait years after and give me one big time blow? You're a threat to my sanity, just in case you still didn't know that. Sometimes, I don't even know why you give me this or that sh*t 'coz I can't even remember some stuffs I did waaaay back...Well, not 'til the horror I'd feel would remind me of somebody else's from what I did. Then, I'd smile and my memory would take me back to that day of victory; I'd savor the moment and the look of humiliation of my then-foe and I'd realize what a genius villain I can be.Sweet!haha...Okaay.I'm losing focus. Sick. I know. I'm being a better person now and I owe this to you and how merciless and cruel you are. I'm thinking twice of doing things not because I know it's bad (I love bad, it's fun and sexy.lol) but because I'm scared of what you'll be hurling at me this time. So yeah, point is I'm a better person now, a bar better at least, than I were before. It makes me cringe to say this but yeah, THANKS TO YOU. Now, can you also karma yourself? Coz you're outright cruel with your paybacks, really. You're so harsh. Can't I get even just a bit of consideration in here? I've been too lazy to blog for months now even and I think I can't write well anymore, of course, courtesy of you again and brought about by my meanness, why wasn't I surprised? If my memory serves me right, I'm done serving jail time for my crimes. There's just one thing left, one damn thing...I've been waiting for this for almost five years and of all, this is something which would hit me huge 'coz I've been doing this over and over again in the past. I'm still waiting. Why don't you just bite me now? Or you're just preparing for something which could knock me down...hard?


C'mon Karma! Let's get this over with. You, me...on the dancefloor. :-p

 Karma-stricken,

0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review