Tuesday, February 1, 2011

♥It's February♥

He's cocky. He's arrogant. Has an amazing fashion sense. He's a jerk but he can be sweet. He's tough but when it comes to Blair he forgets it. He bangs everything that moves. He has the sexiest voice. He's a schemer and a manipulator. He and Blair make the best evil and conniving tandem. He gets what he wants because he's Chuck Bass. So I'm giving you one of the many cocky but sweet blahs which comes out of Chuck Bass' hot lips.


Dan De Fleurette

Blair: You don't understand. 
Chuck: I do understand. Let me help.
Blair: No, Chuck. NYU is not the Upper East Side. They don't care about Constance or the social hierarchy. They don't care that I'm Blair Waldorf. It's over. 
Chuck: And you'd do this to me?
Blair: What are you talking about?
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You'd really insult me like this?
Blair: That's not how it is.
Chuck: That's exactly how it is. So next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember: I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.


Blair: "I believe in you. And if this is what it takes for you to believe in you, then it's worth it."


Chuck: I'm upset because it's somebody that wasn't you. You really think I've never kissed a guy before?
Blair: Love me?
Chuck: Always.



Serena: Chuck, why did you just do that?
Chuck Because I love her, and I can't make her happy


How can a mere tv character drive me to insanity? Damn that MotherChucker!




Marry me Chuck Bass,




0 hollas:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review